Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hi-Fi Cosmetics - Gel Blush Amore Review , Photos & Swatches

I am a big fan of gel blushes as they look more flattering on my very warm skin tone.As we know corals are so gonna be in 2010 Trend  this summer so i present you

Hi Fi Concentrated Gel Blush in Amore- bright coral with golden flecks is my new found LOVE
I was about to pass out when i got HIFI cosmetics package when i came back home from Karachi trip few days ago and first thing i grabbed and tried on my skin was this B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L gel blush

Etsy HIFI cosmetics says:

These can be applied VERY lightly for a sheer wash of color, or you can build for more intense color. Keep in mind these are very concentrated, so when using on the face, use sparingly, or you can end up looking like a clown...unless that's what you're going for!!! :)A helpful hint in using these is to stick with a similar consistency all over the face. Applying any gel product over a powder can cause uneven application and splotchiness, so these work best on moisturized, primed, or bare skin...or over a liquid foundation BEFORE applying powder. Also, as with any gel product, be sure to keep the jar(s) sealed tightly to prevent evaporation and drying out.




I have the color Amore, which is a bright coral with golden flecks
The other colors are Gel Blush Concentrate - GET IT ON (a cool mauve) and Gel Blush Concentrate - RESPECT (RESPECT is a deep reddish bronze. Great for darker complexions!).
which is a beautiful shimmering orange-ish coral with golden sparks. This gel blush is AHMZIING! You only need a tiny bit to get a lovely sheer flush of color or if you want it more dramatic touch you can just layer it.Its very build able.
On the cheeks it’s best to use a small amount first and if needed work up until you get the desired color. I was almost terrified before application because it look so bright in the sample jar, Instead, it's a beautiful coral color; goes on very very sheer and is moisturizing.
It is not too sticky and doesn't dry too quickly so it blends into my skin nicely.
I love it and i wish i had paypal or any method to order rest of the two gel blushes and amore in full size. YES i loved it this much.





Whats your fav orangish-coral blush?

FTC:this was sent among some other hifi cosmetics products for a review

10 comments :

  1. It looks really nice, though you are right - even I got scared at the orange color in the pot, but it even out quite well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need Amore asap! I have "Get it on" and it's so lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeously gorgeous. I so want to pick up an orange blush soon for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteeee!! ^^ full with glitter is my fave.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour looks perfect for spring. I love coral shades for the springtime :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome swatches!! love corals!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me loving corals quite a lot, so unlike me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thank you for posting this. I love her gel bronzers and blushes. They don't streak and this shade is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥