Saturday, April 17, 2010

Korres ABYSSINIA Dramatically volumizing mascara in PLUM



Properties

  • Dramatically volumizing mascara with Abyssinia Oil, for lush, incredible dramatic look
    • Abyssinia Oil, rich in fatty acids ,provides Natural luster and emollient feeling on the lashes while offering excellent pigment for the most dramatic look
    • Vitamin E and Provitamin B5 deeply condition lashes to prevent breakage.
    • Bamboo extract strengthens and smoothes the outer layer of the lashes

( my eyes!! look soo tired)


I also was sent the Abyssinia Oil mascara to try from Korres.This mascara is Described as Dramatically volumizing. Ok  so i have never tried any other color in mascara but only Black, and when i saw Plum, i was jumping like a little girl,I am 28 and there is a child in everyone(OK!!), so i grabbed it and applied.It lengthens and I liked it, but I didn't see any thickening of my lashes. I liked that it didn’t clump at all as i coated multiple layers to get the plum-iest color.The formula is thin and hydrating, making it easier than most to layer.
I also liked the brush, it was slender which makes it easy to handle and makes the application a breeze  even at the tightest corner without making a mess. The bristles are good in term of separating my lashes and keeping them curl,it coats my lashes all the way to to tips.
I loved the plum shade. Its fun and funky.i was surprised as Plum looks subtle, and not very purple as a matter of fact.The color is so subtle that you have to look closely in the light to see it .

Hot Tips:

Featured Shade:#4 Plum Try a colored mascara to really pop the whites of the eyes and create interest. This shade looks amazing with a natural look or adds a subtle burst of color on
a dark smoky eye. 

The mascara Delivers three things: Gives beautiful plum/ purple color, lengthening lashes dramatically and gives a curl all .
Do you keep it safe and boring with black mascara? or deep down you want to try plum/blue/brown/ all rainbow colors??

4 comments :

  1. Hey Sarah it looks really good on you.. i like the subtlety of the color.. i think this is one colored mascara that any one can carry well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, purple mascara! That's quite unusual :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i like this one on you. other than black mascara, i've only tried a blue & gray one before

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I can never carry coloured mascaras. :( I got a free brown mascara with my bourjois haul , never used it.

    It looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥