Saturday, April 17, 2010

I won!!!!

 
 
 
YES!!!!
 so here is the strange and spooky part , i got today , she had mailed it to me on Thu 2/25/10.
I almost lost hope and i informed her yesterday that how sad i am, that its lost in mail. come on what else do you expect me to think its been" almost"  2 months.So the day after i informed her, this baby shows up on my door step, can my mailman be stalking my blog?
Im really happy and excited,Erica reviews it on her blog, read the review here
Thank you mzmore.
and im sorry for my comments :(

3 comments :

  1. This reminded me of a contest that I won (in April 2009!!- just went to my blog & checked the date) & I received the parcel about 2 weeks ago. I had lost hope too & it made me not wanna enter contests anymore cause you put so much effort in to it so it's not fair that you don't receive your prize when you win. Glad you got it though!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥