Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Highlighter + Just4girls.pk Haul


This post is LOONG due, If you read my blog regularly , you would know that i go through a phase. Like sometimes its lipstick hoarding, blush mania or foundation frenzy. But this time it is highlighter haulin. I bought three of currently popular highlighters.
All of these were ordered from different sites/pages

  • Makeup Academy Iridescent Gold (BELLS) - Rs 700
  • Makeup Revolution Powder Highlighter Golden Light (Just4girls.pk) -RS 550
  • Kiko Water Eyeshadow in the shade "208 Light Gold  (Beauteous Makeover) - On sale 1200 but originally rs 1900

The MUA & Makeup revolution highlighters are identical and very close to NARS albatross , but Nars is more on the warmer side with more yellow undertones.They all are lovely pearl gold .


Highlighter swatch-Nars albatross-Makeup Revolution Powder Highlighter Golden Light-MUA Iridescent Gold

This is the smallest just4girls.pk haul . I ordered only 3 things from newly launched Makeup Revolution from the site.

  • Makeup Revolution Powder Blush in Hot  Rs 225
  • Makeup Revolution Powder Blush in Now Rs 225
  • Makeup Revolution Powder Highlighter Golden Lights Rs 550




Over all super happy with these new additions in my makeup collection and i have already starting using them .

Which one of these have you bought already ?

6 comments :

  1. I am a proud owner of Golden Lights ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all time highlighter lover enjoying your higlighter posts !! Lovely collection and great comparisons !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those blushes.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Out of Makeup Revolution Golden Light and MUA Iridescent Gold, which one has less "glittery" effect? Cause I'm fair and the tiniest glitter will show up on my skin :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. stillmans whitening cream is the best in Pakistan and it is 0% harmful as it does not contain mercury which causes skin cancer so it is completely safe to use for humans to apply on their precious skin. visit the site https://stillmansbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥