Friday, November 21, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag: October 2014



Monthly subscriptions are the rage these days everywhere, Chances are, you’ve heard of beauty subscription boxes by now. The concept is fairly new to Pakistanis since we don’t have any locally available option. The monthly subscription are affordable as they can cost you as low as low-cost at only $10/month but some are on expensive side with more high end variety of products .
How it works: Ipsy sends their subscribers four or five cosmetic, hair, and skincare products.  Each bag also includes exclusive coupon and discount codes for the products or companies featured in it, which is nice.  $10 a month for a rolling subscription, which can be canceled anytime, or $110 for a yearly commitment.

For me , this month was a total dud, i mean i was super excited for my October bag ,The theme was beauty candy and trust me,the product range was awesome and people were getting good sized items(i blame the spoilers) .Unfortunately i got the most disappointing ones among all of them.I don't usually like loose pigments/eyeshadows  or even cream products like lotions,cleanser etc, i hardly get to use them. I loved my last three months ipsy . This one didn't bring magic(ready beauty candy) to me.Themed as “Beauty Candy” it features products that smell like cake are shimmery and absolutely delish.REALLY? maybe my bag was an exception.

Ipsy Glam Bag October-Inside my bag:

  • Noyah Lipstick in 'Deeply in Mauve' (mini sized sample)
  • Ayres Patagonia Body Butter  (Deluxe Sample) 
  • Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser
  • Skyn Iceland Mini Glacial Cleansing Cloths (Deluxe Sample) 
  • MicaBeauty Mineral Eye Shadows






How to get ipsy in Pakistan:? You can contact Makeup & Accessories , But please keep in mind that there is usually a wait list .


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥