Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sally Hansen Nail Polish in Commander in Chic-NOTD

Sally Hansen Nail Polish in Commander in Chic


There was a time couple of years ago when taupe nail polishes were a rage, Thanks to Chanel  Chanel Particuliere . This was on top of my wish list back then and I couldn’t be more happier when I ordered it. I should’ve reviewed it a long time ago but last week when I applied it and I figured it’s never too late to show you all, how gorgeous this polish is.
I love the shade, Sally Hansen Nail Polish in Commander in Chic is a grey- taupe with slight purple hints.

I have always been a fan of sally Hansen polishes for their wide flat brush, which makes applying polish a lot quicker & easier.It is fully opaque in two coats.The formula was easy to work with - no streaks/bubbling at all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥