Sunday, November 9, 2014

♥Best Lip Balms - Winter Lip Balm Picks ♥

It’s almost winters here and time to take out the big guns i you want to keep your lips soft and smooth . My lips tend to get dry and lip balms are the only thing i need. Although i love buying lip balms , i hardly ever use them beside winters. I have tried way too  many lip balms, I think Korres lip butters was among my top list but i had to keep this post short and to the point.

 
Best Lip Balms - Winter Lip Balm Picks


Nivea A Kiss of Milk & Honey & Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry: They both Have faint flavor, my favorite is milk & honey (I simply love the smell of it )and the cherry one has a faint cherry flavor as well.I These babies aren't really hydrating, contains spf so protects from sun and unfortunately the moisturizing effect wears off as soon as the balm does too. *Ratings 4/5
Carmex Lip Balm : And without a doubt my favorite lip balm are from Carmex .I have three different version :Carmex Original Tube, Lip Balm,Carmex Jar, Lip Balm. ,Carmex Lime Twist.If you are a regular reader of my blog , you would know i like lip products with mentol or cooling effect like revlon kissable lipstain range , so the instant i put the carmx lipbalms on ,they give my lips cooling sensation. This is the only lipbalm which i will even use it during summer . This has to be my favorite of all times until i find something better.I have back ups of my backup and i simply cant get enough of these. *Ratings 5/5
EOS medicated lip balm Tangerine for chapped lips: I got sucked in the hype and got the three flavors but i am not impressed with these as much as i was hoping for. Dont take me wrong ,I still like it since, it is moisturizing but the smell /taste is bit overpowering for me and it feels really heavy on the lips. These are the cutest lipbalm packaging and i remember it was such a rage when they were released and eos lip balms were all over the youtube. Orange one that is medicated lip balm, The LE passionfruit one and hhoneysucklehoneydew.* Rating 3.5/5
Neutrogena - Naturals Lipbalm : I got it in the Target sample bag,when i was in USA. with Vitamin E bionutrient nourishes & soothes protects with essential moisture. Long-lasting formula moisturizes and soothes lips. It has soft mint scent and the formual is excellent. It last quite long . It heals chapped and moisturizes dry lips so well. It doesnt feel heavy on the lips.My lips feels soft and hydrated.  *Rating 4.5/5

Prices & Availability :
Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm US$3.49  drugstore.com
EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere US$2.99-$3.29 Target
Nivea Lip Care A Kiss of Milk & Honey  US$2.99  drugstore.com
Carmex $1.70 - $1.89 drugstore.com

4 comments :

  1. Great picks. Neutrogena one works foe me too. Have u tried Palmers one in chocolate? Worth try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post as iam a lipbalmholic :D i have carnex lipbalm and its my fav from all :D eos is love too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never chose I keep switching lols!
    xx
    http://www.redalicerao.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo needed ythis post .. thanks for sharing the info :)
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥