Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My favorite MLBB lipsticks

Today I will be talking about my favorite MLBB lipsticks . These are the ones I have already featured on my blog, since then I bought couple of other shades which I will talk about later. If you aren’t familiar then MLBB, stands for “My Lips But Better” they are a great go-to for everyday use and also helps enhancing natural color of your lips.

so here are some of the best mlbb lipsticks for pakistani/indian/medium skin tones.
 
Left Row : Covergirl lip perfection in sultry,Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry,Nyx round lipstick in B52
Right Row:Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick-Samarcande,Color Studio Professional Pure Matt Lipstick in Asia ,Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick-Kate Moss #105

  • Color Studio Professional Pure Matt Lipstick in Asia : It is a Pink Toned Brown.It has super pigmented formula. Color Studio Professional New Pure Matt Lipsticks give opaque color with just one coat and wear comfortably for hours.The lipsticks applies smoothly. I will recommend moisturizing your lips prior to application for any matt lipsticks , It is one of my favorite everyday shade.
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry: Iis a brown toned pink. I use these Revlon chubby lip balm/stains more than lipsticks and I am such a fan of the minty scent/taste but I personally find the minty scent quite pleasant but those who don't like scented/flavored lip products might not like it .It is quite pigmented & applies like a creamy lipstick .It also glide on smoothly & feel comfortable on lips. 
  • CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Sultry : It is an opaque, medium-dark, pink nude with a slightly glossy sheen. I love this lipstick, beautiful shade, perfect formula and love the packaging. This is a great MLLB shade for desi skintones .
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick-Kate Moss #105It is mid tone neutral brown, which is a MLLB shade on me. This shade will look faltering on most of skin tones. I love the gorgeous everyday shade of #105.I am in absolutely in love this shade but how i wish the formula was bit better. I don’t like how grainy lipstick bullet looks or feels on lips on application.I have sometimes dry lips and when in hurry don’t have time to prep them, this is perfect as its creamy ,forgiving matte formula has no shimmer and looks comfortable on my medium tan skin tone. 
  • Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick-Samarcande : It is a midtone brown with hint of pink .I love this lipstick ,Its very smooth, creamy and glossy. The feel of it on lips is very lightweight and hydrating.As i mentioned that the formula is extremely Creamy, they last relatively long unlike Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipsticks, and Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick does not feather on me.
  • Nyx round lipstick in B52 :is mauvish brown pink . Who isn't familiar with nyx cosmetics round lipsticks ? Nyx round lipsticks are really very creamy and have this moisturizing formula which applies and feels so smooth on lips. Nyx round lipstick in B52 is a beautiful neutral shade which is flattering for different skin tones. B52 applies smoothy and finish has a nice sheen to it. Like most of nyx round lipsticks the wear is average, since texture is smooth and has slip to it , i needed to reapply after the meal.I love this shade and it has become my everyday shade.



What is your current go-to my-lips-but-better (MLBB) shade?




6 comments :

  1. Revlon Sultry is the best lip product in my stash! Love love love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovee these shades on you! Sultry is my fav for daywear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, Sarah! I'm trying hard to love Sultry :-) It hasn't happened yet though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love this beautiful shades. and sultry is good choice of picking day time.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥