Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 in Sweet cheeks - Wishlist 2013 [2]

I haven't been this excited about a blush release since i dont know- maybe MAC stereo rose. But Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 Palette in Sweet cheeks , made to my small (one item to be precise ) wishlist of 2013. Look at the sweet sweet blush by 3 by sleek makeup ! its a dream come true for any oink-blush lover like me.

Give cheeks the ultimate treat with Blush by 3 in Sweet Cheeks, ($8.33) a three pan blush palette featuring three different finishes of blush in cream, shimmer and matte in varying shades of candy pink. Layer the shades to amp up the sweet-ness or opt for a haze of creamy cotton candy pink.




The new Sleek Makeup Limited edition summer 2013 Candy collection also have a Sleek Makeup i-Candy i-Divine Palette ($6.66) and a Pout Paints in Lol-Lip-Pop ($4.16) .The Sleek MakeUP Candy collection is available in Superdrug stores and online from today (5th June 2013) . Its a limited edition collection and i know the blush will be the first to sell like hot cakes.

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. wow! 3 very wearable colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This and the new pout paint are on my wishlist! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about the Blush by 3 with a cream blush included! Planning to order it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blush palette looks amazing! I really want to get it now!
    Sparklingbeautylover.blogspot.com check out my blog plz!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥