Friday, July 5, 2013

Blast from the past - Sleek Makeup Paraguaya i-Divine Palette

One of my favorite sleek I divine palette is
 The paraguaya palette by sleek makeup was part of sleek makeup  The Avoir la Peche Collection which centered around the season’s trend of peaches, oranges and corals back then


No doubt one of sleek makeup best collection . The gorgeous blush and the beautiful palette . What not to love . It was a limited edition collection and after the avoir la peche candy collection was worth drooling . You can read my review on the Avoir la peche collection here

Which is your favorite sleek makeup collection  or palette ?

1 comment :

  1. Mine would definitely be the Storm palette! It's my most reached for palette!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥