Thursday, September 29, 2016

September Haul - Elf cosmetics , Sleek Makeup & #OvalBrushes


Its been a while since i did a haul post , honestly last few months had  been so dry . I was hardly buying anything new. But since now we have partially moved back to city , and have access to wifi (after like what .. 5 years) . I felt i needed a small haul to cheer me up. I ordered stuff from 
ELF Cosmetics Pakistan
La Viva Glam
and Buy Sell Swap (Pakistan)

Let's start with elf cosmetics, firstly i had no idea until few weeks ago that elf cosmetics have been officially launched in Pakistan and now have their own website. Cherry on top, their prices are amazing ,You don't feel like you are over paying for something which actually costs few dollars in states. I wanted to try the yellow powder for sooo  long but it was almost always out of stock on elf (USA) website and it was sold out in Pakistan. But after few days i read ELF Cosmetics Pakistan facebook status that there had been a restock update and jumped right up on the website and got me some goodies.
I oredred
  • ELF Baked Highlighter – Moonlight Pearl ₨ 695
  • ELF Shimmering Facial Whip – Golden Peach Rs 375
  • ELF High Definition Powder – Corrective Yellow ₨1,150
Then i got order confirmation email , then later text confirming that my order has been shipped. It was a cash on delievery . I had my stuff with me in two days. So overall a big thumbs up for doing a great job.

 I was on highlighter kick. I saw Jacklyn hill's ride or die makeup tag and she was raving about Sleek Makeup Solstice Highlighting Palette ,  I was sold . I searched facebook pages and found it instock at La Viva Glam . Which happens to be my absolute favorite page and owner is a good friend. I paid Rs.2700+shipping for this bab. The palette had four highlighter ( 3 powder and one cream). They’re designed as “highly pigmented metallic finishes” that give a “luminous sheen” on the “face and body.”

Last but not least , The hyped up #ovalbrushes. I paid rs 1900 (shipping included ) for set of five oval brushes with rose gold handles.I got them from a seller on a facebook group.




Swatches : 

Swatches L-R - Elf shimmering whip in golden peach , Elf baked highlighter in Moonlight pearl dry and on right wet.

Sleek Makeup Solstice Highlighting Palette swatch
Let me know if you would want to see  detailed review or a look on any of these products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥