Saturday, December 8, 2012

Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher Heather Silk - Review Photos & Swatch

If you love blushers as much as i do + want a pocket friendly product + amazing quality , Then look no further. Let me introduce you to my new BFF Heather silk . She is a beauty. Aint she ?
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher Sweep on this silky-smooth blush that strikes the perfect balance between a blendable transparent sheen and a radiant pop of maximum color. A special blend of treated nylon powders provides long-lasting color. Dermatologist-tested.
This is my first Wet n Wild blusher , I picked it up from Walgreen. I am a huge fan of wet n wild eyeshadows and i even love their matte lipsticks. And let me be honest with you , it was a love at first sight with Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher Heather Silk. It is a beautiful pinkish berry matte shade .I love pinkish/berry/mauve shades of blushes and this one made my heart skip a beat on first swatch. OH SO PIGMENTED. It applies so easily , with the help of a right blush brush. The texture is smooth and soft . They remind of Sleek Makeup blushes and my beloved Nars . Ofcourse they cost a lot more less but if you dont want to pay $27 for a Nars blush , i will recommend you to check these blushes out. They have same amazing texture we look for. It will look amazingly on almost any skin tone, but fair skinned beautied may want to apply it with light hand. Medium- dusky skin tones gals will rock this all year around , but it is an amazing winter/fall shade. 
  



The below swatch is on the back on hand and i barely touched the blush .



Price : $2.99 - $3.99
Where to buy : US drugstores, walgreens, drugstore.com

 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. Wow that is definitely pigmented! I've tried their eye shadows and love them! Wish we could get our hands easily on wet n wild products in Pakistan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour, great review :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is so pretty. And I am totally loving the pictures you take now. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is so cute :) i must say it will look good enough on your cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥