Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Essence Colour & Go Quick Drying Nail Polish in Choose Me - NOTD



I am obsessed with Essence Colour & Go Quick Drying Nail Polish in Choose Me. Its not today that i discovered this fact but a while ago when i spotted Essence display at ENEM store Lahore a year ago and bought this tiny gem and since then i can not stop wearing this when ever i get a chance. I am in love with the formula, quite packaging which has a glittery cap , price and the shade itself. The polish has a good wide brush which makes application easy and no streak. This polish was a three coater for me but you can get away with two (but three looks better) .This is a polish which is opaque and also dries fairly quickly.







 


The shade : One word STUNNING . A beautiful mix of blue-green-teal  with gold micro glitter 
I can not wait for my next trip to Essence counters and get more shades .  


Where to buy : I got mine from ENEM , You can buy Essence products from Naheed , Chase up in Karachi . Its also available at Ulta & Ulta.com

 

  
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

7 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥