Thursday, December 6, 2012

Eye Makeup - Nyx Nude On Nude Palette


Product used 

  • Urban decay primer potion - original
  • Mac paint pot coral crepe as color base
  • Nyx nude on nude palette just two eyeshadow. shimmery is the 2nd eyeshadow from second row, Matte is the 3rd from first row . [Review Here]
  • Bourjois Volume clubbing mascara [Review Here] 
  • Essence Gel liner in  midnight in Paris ( Amazing little pot. Review coming soon)




I am digging this look. It took me 5 mins to do one eye . The coral crepe worked beautifully with the eyeshadow and complemented the whole look. The essence gel liner is the bomb. If you have access to essence cosmetics , I cant insisit you enough to pick this little cutie ASAP. I have mine for more than 8 (??) months and it still works ah-mazingly . Bourjois volume clubbing mascara is still my HG mascara .  I tried benefit they are real , Guerlain Noir G Mascara But nothing is as amazing as bourjois one. 

Please let me know how do you feel about this look ?


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

7 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous makeup look! I really enjoyed it and your photography is fascinating!
    Catanya's Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gel liner is amazing! Ive had it for months and still creamy and smooth. Lovely EOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww love the eyeliner + look , amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like something I would wear! Would be waiting for the review on the liner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super wearable and pretty! love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. luv the pain pot .... n overoll only one word superb......

    www.ablazeaqua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥