Saturday, December 1, 2012

NYX Nude on Nude Palette - Review,Photos & Swatches


I bought this palette when it was launched at ulta.com . Ulta was having 40% off sale at selected brands and nyx cosmetics was included . I already have urban decay naked palette , but I didn't buy it because I wanted to compare . I personally love nyx eyeshadows , ESP their single eye shadows so I thought the discount was alone a great reason for me to grab nyx cosmetics nude on nude palette . 



NYX Nude on Nude set is a classy medley of 20 neutral eye shadows and 10 vibrant lip colors that work for every skin tone and every occasion. This makeup palette comes with a mirror and 2 applicators for your lips and eyes, making it perfectly portable.

Nyx nude on nude palette comes with 20 eye shadows and 10 lip colors . Most of the eyeshadow in this palette leans towards cool tones but all of them are pretty pigmented . They are a great mix of matte , satin and glitter . Some are better than the others . The matte ones were lityle chalky. The shadows in this palette aren't as finely milled as I usually prefer my nyx eyeshadows but for the price I paid or the regular price you can't complain . They last pretty good if wore alone but of course pairing up with a nice eyeshadow primer will even enhance the shadows and longitivtiy . They do have fall out , which bummed me out but I usually apply my foundation after I apply my eye makeup so this problem can be fixed but I was really disappointed . The eyeshadows have nice range of colors from pale white to deep black , shimmy beige to smoked brown . The lip products are your average kind, some of them are pretty pigmented but little sticky but they have nice range of pinks/coral/reds . 




The swatches arent in particular order


 
Price: $25.00
Available - Ulta.com ,  http://www.nyxcosmetics.com 
Do i recommend : Yes if you are looking for 20 eyeshadows ranging from pale white to deep browns and dont mind little chalky mattes , This is a nice budget palette . Try picking it up during sales like 20% off .  

4 comments :

  1. Great review I love NYX palettes they are nicely pigmented. I am giving away a NYX palette of winner's choice on my blog you are welcome to enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should buy the Lorac pro palette, i have seen so many youtube reviews about it and it looks great too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer my matte's smooth but this has a wide color selection. :) Thanks for the wonderful review xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great product:)
    http://sparklingmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/11/mua-intense-kisses-gloss-quick-kiss.html

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥