Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Small Collective Haul [ OCT-NOV 2012 ]

I tried to behave this month and not buy as much as i usually do. So this is the collective haul for the month of October - November. These products were bought from two different places like target &  sephora


  • Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
This was on my wishlist for a long long time ago , i am so glad to cross it off the list now. I have read so much about nars tinted moisturizer that i couldnt wait to get it on my last trip to sephora. i got the shade st Mortiz which is suitable for medium with a neutral yellow undertone


  • Organix extra strength Morrocon argan oil & Morrocon smooth perfection blow out cream
     
Organix extra strength Morrocon argan oil  -This rare formula has a centuries-old history of providing natural vitamin E and antioxidants while renewing your hair's cell structure, sealing in shine, and creating lush softness. A precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening. Derived from the southwest region of Morocco, argan oil protects from styling heat and UV damage while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection.
Morrocon smooth perfection blow out cream-  A hydrating and luxurious cream blended with exotic Moroccan argan oil to penetrate the hair shaft restoring shine and smoothing the cuticle layers of the hair while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection. This exotic precious blend of Moroccan argan oil eliminates frizz and flyaways, smoothes and creates silky softness, while protecting your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage as it gives you smooth, shiny, sexy tresses.Helps create smooth sleek stylesblow drying time
Lightweight cream that does not leave a residue Smoothes flyaways Helps mend split ends


  •  Clarisonic deep pore cleansing head & Yes to tomatoes daily balancing moisturizer
I have had Clarisonic mia in turquoise for a while now , but i didn't start using it on regular bases until last month. I was using the sensitive brush head which came with the clarisonic Mia skin cleansing system , but i thought of giving deep pore cleansing one a try so i got it from sephora. I was using Aveeno moisturizer with spf 30 , but i was running out so i grabbed yes to tomatoes , so far i like it.
 
So this is is my small collective haul . I haven't bought anything after these yet. But i will do collective hauls on wards rather than doing separate posts since i think i have started to buy less and less.


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

8 comments :

  1. oh, great haul!
    I've just started using the Yes to Tomatoes and have been eying the deep pore brush for my Clarisonic. So far the YtoT is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe... Yes to tomatoes daily balancing moisturizer is looking so amazing to me i wish i could try this.. nice haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I so want to try the Morocconoil. Do review this in detail. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You love NARS dont you :) Great picks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally came across a Pakistani blogger!
    Great haul girl! Following you now!
    Check out my blog! I'm a newbie!

    xx

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥