Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My top 5 - best dressed celebrities 2012

I've been noticing a lot of beautiful ladies nowadays. Most of them are simple but yet so fashionably elegant. So today, I decided to be a fashion authority and know the best dressed people that is trending. I am going to talk about the top 5 best dressed celebrities of 2012.

Please bear in my mind that i am not making any statement and i am not saying that these were the only best dressed ones , but according to my taste and my style i found them at absolute best. 



  • Rekha
Okay so many of you will be surprised to see this name but seriously I am on love with this women saris and I know that everyone admires her saris as much as I do . She is one of those women who can never go wrong with a sari . Now we see of her during award shows only but i still adore her and i think she will make it to the list all my life.


  • Mahira Khan
Okay so I won't be talking about her drama serials here but how elegantly dresses she was . I am fan of her attire , no matter what she wears, she carries it so beautifully . She looks equally gorgeous in western and earthen attire .  

  • Dutchess Kate
Duchess Kate was named best-dressed by Vanity Fair and i couldnt agree more. She has indeed made a clear statement by wearing designs ranging from Alexander McQueen and Alice Temperley to Zara and Topshop.

  •  Anushka Sharma
If i have to summon up her style in two words, fuss free yet stylish .I loved her patyalas in band bajaa barat and i am looking forward to check out her wardrobe in JTHJ . she always look so effortlessly styled yet gorgeous

  • Emma Stone
Emma stone was chosen as best dressed by both Vogue's and InStyle's best dressed of 2012.
she's managed to make each outfit look equally as covetable as the last. She has quicly become Fashion's nnewest sweetheart .

3 comments :

  1. Mahira definitely knows how to carry herself. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma Stone is one of favorite and no doubt she is all fashion. she wears good makeup she wears good accessories...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't agree with you on Rekha but coldn't agree more on Kate and Emma stone. My fav from Bolloywood is Sonam Kapoor..

    I love the post though.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥