Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sephora & Victoria'Secret Haul


I went to green hills mall last week and dropped in to sephora & Victoria's secret and bought few things which were on my wishlist forever , like This new Michael Kors Rose Gold Eau de Parfum . I also got the two SEPHORA COLLECTION Maniac Mat Long Wearing Matte Lipstick in Mat 08 and Mat 04, these both lipstick were on sale of $7. I also got the
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray in the travel size. I redemmed my 100 points for  NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover. After Sephora i went to Victoria's secret , they had a deal VS Fantasies Body Care 5/$30 .
I picked up two of  Love Spell Fragrance Mist and one in forbidden fantasy. I also got the body butter in Secret craving .VS FantasiesEau de Toilette was also in 5/$30 deal. When i was at check out i sniffed the Love is heavenly and i fell in love. Its such a gorgeous scent.





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

2 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥