Friday, October 19, 2012

L'Oreal Limited Edition Project Runway Electric Fantasie Collection - Haul




L’Oreal Project Runway Eyeshadow Quads  in The Temptress Gaze
L’Oreal Project Runway Colour Riche Lipstick in Queen's kiss
L’Oreal Project Runway Colour Riche Nail Color in The Temptress Touch
L’Oreal Project Runway Blush  The Temptress Blush 
and i love the the  Extra-Intense™ Liquid Pencil Eyeliner so i picked up a back up. I bought all the items from the walgreens.










If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. I've been hearing some mixed reviews about the Project Runway collection, especially the eyeshadows. They haven't hit the stores here in Canada yet (at least not my local drugstore) but I'm gonna keep an eye out for them, especially that gorgeous nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad the latest collections don't hit the stores in pakistan soon. I love L'oreal but their stalls here are always a disappointment. Consider yourselves lucky, nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the products look great!!! Thanks for sharing Sara :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥