Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Michael Kors Gold The New Rose Edition Eau de Parfum

I am such a huge fan of original"Gold" Parfum by Michael Kors . When i read about the new Michael Kors Rose Gold Eau de Parfum , I couldnt be more excited. I love tuberose notes and rosey scents , so i cant wait to get this.

Show-stopping. Like the presence of a chunky cocktail ring or a fabulous rose gold cuff. It's a stand-alone signature that reflects her feminine spirit. With its sensual touch, it is sophisticated and fiery, striking and rich. Utterly unique and a symbol of coveted glamour. Michael Kors Gold Rose, a treasure most personal

  • Michael Kors Gold The New Rose Edition Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz $78
  • Michael Kors Gold The New Rose Edition Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz $98  

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥