Monday, July 2, 2012

Mini Walgreens Nail Polish Haul

Mr. G took me to Nashville sturday night and we ate at the Persian restaurant ,  House of Kabob yesterday. I ordreed chikcen sultani, But i highly recommend their Rose Water Persian Ice Cream. It was sooooo delicious , so fragrant .Its a nice yellow ice cream with crushed pistachios sprinkled on top and whipped cream. . When we stepped out , i saw a walgreens across the road and made a quick trip ,bought few nail polishes.


I bought 
  • wet n wild Fergie nail color in Dutchess $3.49
  • Sally hensnan Clypso Blue $4 (Sale)
  • Sinful colors savages $1.99
  • Revlon Matte Suede Emerald City $2.25 (Sale )
  • and Sally hensan Gem crush Big money  $6.99 
Closeup of wet n wild Fergie nail color in Dutchess 


I have been on Blue/green nail polish kick lately. I am gonna do a fav blue/green nail polish post or fav summer polishes. 

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend :)

2 comments :

  1. Nice! I have 3 of the 5! gonna look for the Fergie one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blue/green picks. Waiting for your summer faves post. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥