Saturday, June 30, 2012

NYC New York Color Kiss Gloss Review



Make your kisses hard to resist with NYC New York Color Kiss Gloss. It comes in a cute squeezy tube that makes mirrorless application as easy as pie. Choose subtle sweet shades for understated sexiness. In candy store colors from Peach to Raspberry you can't help but be tempted
It comes in a cute squeezy tube that makes mirrorless application as easy as pie. Choose subtle sweet shades for understated sexiness. In candy store colors from Peach to Raspberry you can't help but be tempted.

I have 6 shades to show you guys today
  • 5th Ave Frosting
  • Sugar Hill Shimmer 
  • City Sorbet 
  • Tribeca Tangerin
  • Park Ave Punch
  • Soho Sweetpea 

L-R )  5th Ave Frosting,Sugar Hill Shimmer ,City Sorbet ,Tribeca Tangerin,Park Ave Punch,Soho Sweetpea 


Overall opinion : Most of NYC New York Color Kiss glosses contain iridescent micro-glitter. I personally think they look much better on the top of a lipstick for the added shine. I have quite pigmented lips so most of the shades looked almost clear with the exception of on or two shades. The packaging reminds me alot of my favorite NYC Lippin Large Lip Plumper (Dark Nude)  ,same squeezable tube with slanted applicator. I still love my lippin large gloss. I am big fan of minty tasete but these babies taste equally good.They are non sticky and last almost 2-3 hours on lips , but re application is required after a meal or drink. Over all the non sticky formula makes it easier to layer over other lip products. The shine gives lips a more fuller look.



L-R )  5th Ave Frosting,Sugar Hill Shimmer ,City Sorbet ,Tribeca Tangerin,Park Ave Punch,Soho Sweetpea

Do i recommend :  NYC New York Color Kiss Gloss are sheer and moisturizing with the intense shine .They come in some delicious flavor which isnt over powering , if you prefer sheer lip products with nice staying power and yummy flavor , then they might be your thing.
Price : $2.99- $2.69
Where to buy : Drugstore retailers and online , drugstore.com


The product (s) in this post were provided by the manufacturer for consideration. For information about my posting policy, please see my Disclaimer.


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. 5th ave frosting will always come in handy to top any color and add a lovely shine, great review!
    thebrunettehead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, u always on top honey!
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyc post!! Great pigment.I liked that it came in a squeezable tube, and dispensed the right amount of product.I like the shine of the gloss and shades in the tube is beautiful,I would probably buy this one Thanks alot for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥