Sunday, June 24, 2012

NYC New York Color Kiss Gloss

NYC New York Color Kiss Gloss

Make your kisses hard to resist with NYC New York Color Kiss Gloss. It comes in a cute squeezy tube that makes mirrorless application as easy as pie. Choose subtle sweet shades for understated sexiness. In candy store colors from Peach to Raspberry you can't help but be tempted
Price : $ 2.69 - 2.99 
Where to buy : Drugstore retailers and online , drugstore.com
  
 
 
 
 
 
The product (s) in this post were provided by the manufacturer for consideration. For information about my posting policy, please see my Disclaimer.
 
 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. a lovely blog you have. hope youre chilling out in the US. do follow my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your product reviews Xo
    Socialsexystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shades and reviews. yOu got a nice blog.

    Follow me back?
    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥