Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New - Nars Foreplay Cheek Palette

A chic cheek palette featuring four dazzling shades based on the bestselling Orgasm blush.



What it does:
The gorgeous afterglow of classic Orgasm is reinvented in this quad that combines Orgasm blush plus vivid shades of pink and peach and a shimmering gold to create your own signature glow.

This set contains:
-Peach Matte Blush
-Gold Highlighting Blush
-Pink Matte Blush
-Orgasm Blush (peachy pink with golden shimmer)
 
Price : $49.00
Where to buy : Sephora.com



 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. Orgasm's been on my wishlist for like ages... my eyes are on orgasm/albatross duo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to get my hands on the danmari palette for soo long, this seems like a yummy option too <3

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥