Monday, July 2, 2012

Loccitane Ravissant Shower Gel - Review

Loccitane 's refreshing Eaux de Provence collection is inspired by the numerous fountains, wells, springs and rivers that bring life to the south of France.
 
 
 
The Ravissant Shower Gel offers a dazzling bouquet of floral aromas with fruity citrus notes. This light gel, formulated with the essential oils of Mediterranean bergamot and Damascena rose, transforms into a generous foam when applied with water, gently cleansing the skin and leaving it soft and delicately perfumed.
I am a huge fan of rose-y scents. Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum being one of my all time favorite perfume , i had an idea that i am gonna LOVE the new Loccitane Ravissant Shower Gel from Eaux de Provence collection . My nose picked up the citrus note at the first sniff, which is quite refreshing. But then when you smell roses , its just heavenly. The fragrance is so subtle & light, Its like a summer in a bottle. Its smells soooo very feminine and elegant . Its perfect for summer, The shower gel lathers nicely and rinses well without drying my skin but if you have very dry skin you may not find the formula not too moisturizing  .
 
Overall i LOVED the smell but again i am partial to roses and anything with lime and i cant wait to get my hands on the Eau Ravissante 
 
 
 Price & Availability : $20 , you can buy Loccitane products online at sephora.com and http://usa.loccitane.com  OR find a store near by here
 
 
 
 
The product (s) in this post were provided by the manufacturer for consideration. For information about my posting policy, please see my Disclaimer.

 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥