Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Target Summer Beauty Bag 2012 - What's inside ?!



Target once or twice a year offers a FREE beauty bag filled with samples and up to $25 in coupon savings! This offer is usually up for grabs on target website but last month , Target style Facebook page offered the summer beauty bag and i was lucky enough to grab one.


I was little disappointed because i was expecting the travel size of Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub,instead i got the
  • Aveeno Living Color shampoo and conditioner duo. I am excited to try the 
  • size of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 70 .
  • sample of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
  • TRESemmé Split Remedy Split End Shampoo &  
  • sample duo of Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner For Color Treated Hair.
  • And a coupon booklet 

 I am pretty satisfied with the target beauty bags , to be honest i look forward for the actual makeup bag . They are so cute and perfect for travel or throw in your handbag. I have been fortunate enough to get all four target beauty bags .






 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. I loved the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really cool. The bags are the biggest attraction to me too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Neutrogena sunblock is AMAZING! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for leaving comment at my blog. I am following you now. i will be honored if you do me the same favor:)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥