Tuesday, June 19, 2012

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer - Review



Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer is a unique liquid light formula that blends seamlessly into skin to boost its liveliness and luminosity. Texture is smoothed and toned for a natural-looking complexion. Use it alone for a supple, dewy look, mix it with your foundation for an all over radiant finish or dab it on key areas as a highlighter

Overall opinion : I am obsessed with glowing skin these days. I find foundation on its own kind of missing the "omph' so when i saw the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer , i was so curious and i knew i gotta have it. I bought from Walmart . The packaging is cute and classy. The actual primer bottle might looks small for the price but trust me you only need a little. For me .only one pump is enough for my whole face. When first applied it does look way too shiny but once its under foundation/tinted moisturizer/powder , it settles down and gives skin a luminous finish. I usually mix it with my foundation. But on days i don't feel like wearing foundation, it will apply it all over and dust off a little powder and i am good to go. I am loving it because i think sometimes my skin tends to get dull.


Do i recommend :  L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer has a pearly finish to it which gives your skin a dewy glow .It does give nice luminosity to skin when applied with the foundation,so if you are looking for glow and love highlighting , its worth checking out. If you have large pore , i will recommend trying L'oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base instead .

Price : $12.95 prices may vary
Where to buy : Drugstore retailers and online. 





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥