Sunday, August 15, 2010

Review-L'oreal Studio Secrets™ Professional Magic Perfecting Base


Get the perfect skin texture, instantly and all day. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines. Skin looks and feels smoothed and resurfaced. The result is a unified matte finish that's flawless. 

Who should use it :Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.



L'oreal Studio Secrets™ Professional Magic Perfecting Base comes in a small glass jar and its light pink in color.
The primer leaves a very  soft velvety base for foundation . It evens  out my complexion very well and It also fills in my pores  which i absolutely loved.
How I apply : I  apply it in a circular motion instead of rubbing it in.I usually let the this set for 2-3 mins prior to applying foundation for best results. Its recommended with any other primer you used.
sometimes i only apply it on areas needed  like mostly mt T zone or Cheeks as you would want the rest of your skin on to breathe :)

Pros
  • It keeps your make-up on for decent amount of time
  • The texture is soft , silky and smooth , almost whipped
  • The primer leaves a very  soft velvety base for foundation
  • It evens out my skin tone with filling in my pores 
  • It sort of mattifies the skin without making it dry
  • I have sensitive skin and I haven't broken out yet (fingers crossed)

Cons : 
 
Only few, 
  • I find a jar little  inconvenient for traveling I would love it in a a tube.
  • Its availability in Pakistan
  • Price would be a turn off for some

Overall, I am pretty happy with L'oreal Studio Secrets™ Professional Magic Perfecting Base. I think  primers are absolute must for everyone.

Thank you Erica M. (MzMore) for sending it to me



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

9 comments :

  1. really?...will have to buy it..thanks for sharing sarah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this seems to be a good product :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thius look great, but I agree, the price is a little high for me. I was considering the one from Revlon or Avon maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem hon, I am glad you like it. I am still using this as well. I had stopped for a bit (too lazy for the extra step of priming lol)but I started again this week. The little jar lasts for a really long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am gonna try this for sure and am very thankful for the beautiful blog.............

    Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is available at which drug store in islamabad?

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥