Sunday, August 28, 2011

Its Back - Target sample beauty bag


There's an awesome new Target sample beauty bag available today -- get a FREE beauty is all buzz sample bag ! Expect to receive your samples in 4-6 weeks.





They offered a beauty bag filled with samples way back in may / April  I'm quite sure like last time this offer won't last long, so request yours now!

Only for US addresses *







If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. I always love these. In getting ready to order mine right now. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here. i ordered mine while i was composing this post :) This one looks pretty good

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥