Saturday, August 27, 2011

MAC Warmth of Coral Mineralize Blush - Photos , Swatch & Review




MAC Semi Precious Collection launched couple of weeks ago  for summer 2011. This collection is all about Mineralize products.The 32 piece collection includes twelve new Mineralize Eye Shadow shades, three Mineralize Blushes, four Mineralize Skinfinishes, four Lipsticks, five Cremesheen Glass glosses, Mineralize Satinfinish SPF Foundation SPF 35, Mineralize Charged Water and Mineralize Face + Body Lotion.






Warmth of Coral is described on the MAC Website as Coral, Peach. but you can clearly see that there is some pink swirl in there too.






I am a pink blush kinda girl. I love coral / peach / neutral blushes but i always go back to my pink blushes in the end. When i saw swatches of MAC Semi Precious Collection swatches , i knew i have to have the feeling flush mineralize blush . But i changed my mind at the last moment and asked my friend to pick me up MAC Warmth of Coral Mineralize Blush from his Thailand trip.
It is a beautiful melange of peach, coral and even some pink.This is a very pretty, subtle peach orange blush, leaning more towards light orange. this blush is definitely more peach than coral.It comes in typical MAC black packaging with a clear top and a protector lid .


Mac Warmth Of Coral is definitely a great choice for summer coral/ peach blushes. The colour isn't too bright, but yet manages to add a subtle yet stilll noticable colour and a lovely glow on mu NC30-35 skintone.I dont see it working for skintones darker than NC35 because i doubt that it will show up . Mac Warmth Of Coral makes my skin look kind of sunkissed.There is also a nice sheen which really looks pretty in sunlight. If i have to sum up then i will say peachy coral and pretty.

Texture wise MAC Warmth of Coral Mineralize Blush is pigmented, smooth, and gives off a nice sheen.










The Semi-Precious Mineralize Blushes retail for $23.00 and are limited edition










If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

13 comments :

  1. i loveeeeeeeeee it :)
    http://makeupoholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dis looks sooo nicee...fab ! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it gives such a lovely glow to your face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the opposite, Ive always loved coral blushes instead of pink! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful color. Looks pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted one sooo badly, but it sold out pretty fast in my country. I got Pressed Amber instead of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour looks great it really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that looks so beautiful. Really suits u too

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaaah It looks soo good. I wanted one in Flushed. it's sold out online :(.

    this colour suits you

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥