Wednesday, August 24, 2011

GOSH Bronzing Shimmer Powder in Pink - Review

  
Why not enhance your tan with a sun kissed bronzer from GOSH such as their NEW Bronzing Shimmer Powder which is formulated with a unique combination of 5 different shades that creates a multitude of beautiful bronzed tones with subtle shimmer.
 
Lets all take a moment and stare at this pure gorgeousness  ..... Momemt over. Okay so let me start with how pretty its looks in the pan with so much shimmer. But when i swatched it , i was heartbroken with the amount of glitter transformed on my hand. It is really shimmery at first but once i swatched more and dust over it with a big powder brush a couple of times the glitter was gone  and it looks more like the picture below 


Once when all the glitter is gone,  you get the beautiful Pink shade. It's a subtle, pink which looks really natural and gives you a soft and rosy glow . It leaves you with a sheen rather than shimmer. I use my big make up brush like sigma F30 to sweep over the face, define cheekbones.
The GOSH bronzing Shimmer powder comes in a sturdy basic black packaging. I would have loved it even more if it came with a mirror.




There are 5 shades in the GOSH bronzing Shimmer powder palette, These five different shades graduate in colour up the compact from lightest to darkest. In my opinion this is quite a versatile product since you can swirl all shades together to get a beautiful natural rosy glow or you can use individual shades for different purposes like highlight, bronzer and blush. Since it not very pigmented which turn out in the favor of this powder as you can easily  tone your look down or up.

 


These swatches are the colours from darkest to lightest.




Now all 5 shades blended and swept back of my hand


Now as you can see GOSH bronzing Shimmer powder in Pink gives a flattering sheen . When applied on my cheeks gives my complexion a glowy and luminous sheen. It looks gorgeous . A perfect summer product for me.

Gosh Cosmetics is a Danish brand that is sold exclusively in Superdrug. Choose from two fantastic shades – 001 Bronze (creates a deep, bronze glow) and 002 Pink (creates a soft, rosy glow).




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

14 comments :

  1. As you are a Pakistani blogger, so we will love to see the products we can purchase from our country not from drugstore.. Anyways, nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trying different brands , and it means I try things that aren’t in my normal psyche :) and who says you cant enjoy international brands if you a Pakistani blogger ? I have reviewed many brands which are locally available , look around , and i hope you will find something you will like. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so gorgeous! I will have to check it out at Superdrug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey..thats so pretty sarah..loved the darker shades more

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review..lovely color achived when blended

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shades!!! Love all the colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is NICE!! :) <3 <3 thanks for swatching Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO pretty. Totally LOVE it <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bronzer... :) and I agree with you on trying different things...I also like to grab stuff from where ever I can :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. not bad for a natural look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. superb...... love all shades.... :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥