Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Color Studio Professional Pro Nails - Mojito [NOTD]

Today i bring you the newly launched Color Studio Professional  pro nails. Color Studio Professional products are Designed for Make Up Artists and Make up Addicts, Color Studio Professional products are designed to be a “Feel Good Skin Products”. Infused with Vitamins and created with patented ingredients. 

Shades i own are Mojito & Diva

 


Color Studio Professional Mojito is a beautiful creme finish Apple green .





The packaging is well .. professional and very sleek. It sort of reminds me illasmaqua sleek, black packaging. I love how Color Studio Professional comes packaged .The bottle is simple yet elegant with heavy glass and elegant looking.For the price , packaging wise i say they get 5 stars from me. One more thing most of you will love the color studio professionals strict policy against animal testing . 


The formula is just fine , nor too thick nor too thin. I had streaking problem at the first coat but i applied two more, it turned out just fine. I got the full opacity in 3 coats. Dry time was average, i usually smudge my nails while i wait polishes to dry but it luckily dried before i had any smudg-ident . I got 3 days of wear out of my polish, and on the 4th day it started chipping.



When i was taking photos i kept thinking that Mojito reminds me alot of Who the Shrek are you by OPI. So i rushed to my room ,and did a little comparison.

Who the Shrek are you by OPI is limey green with an undertone of mustard yellow where as Mojito is perfect apple green.

Index Finger Mojito
Middle Finger Who the Shrek are you by OPI
Ring Finger Mojito
Baby Finger Who the Shrek are you by OPI



Color Studio Professional Nail Laquer has launched its Nail Laquer collection for the very first time in Pakistan in Hyperstar Fortress Stadium Lahore on the 18th , Park Towers Karachi, Dolmen Tariq Road Karachi & Dolmen Hyderi in the last 10 days of Ramadan.

The Color Studio Professional Nail Colors  are priced at PKR 250

Color Studio Professional Nail Laquer in Mojito is one of those shades which you will either love or hate , there is no in between. I personally love the shade, but wish formula was bit better.


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

10 comments :

  1. I got some color studios polishes as well :) They're great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah, once again, your photos are absolutely outstanding! i've just swatched a lime green on my blog, but i like yours better. wow.
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. color is Water Cooler :P lolzzz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty color! And cruelty-free? What's not to love? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is such a gorgeous green color..i think they are reasonably priced.mojito looks better than OPI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You picked an awesome colour. It looks great on your nails. Why can't we get Colour Pro here. -_-

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥