Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pakistani Beauty Blog - Weekly Roundup [Vol 1]

Last year when i came up with the Pakistani beauty bloggers community idea, there were hardly 4-5 beauty bloggers and the whole thing didnt work out due to lack of bloggers interest . But now look how amazing new additions we have got , I am so proud to share the fisrt ever Weekly round up post with the beauty bloggers who are now proud members of Pakistani beauty Bloggers community. 

Feel free to check out their fablous posts mention below and dont forget to follow their blogs to show encouragement and support. After all your comments keep us going  :)

 







  • To save your budget, get both fun and class in one box and dress your eyes in exotic colours check out Shang J.'s review on Flare Eyeshadow Palette by Sigma.
  • Get ready for the fall with some bold lip colors while you check out Rida Rohail's review on the Lip couture by Luscious cosmetics.


Are you a Pakistani beauty blogger ?  are you a Pakistani beauty bloggers living outside Pakistan?? All of you are most welcome and if you are a you tube guru , I would love to hear from you too, just email me so I can reply back with some ideas :) email me if you are interested  : sarah@glossicious.com

2 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥