Monday, August 29, 2011

Elizabeth Arden - 27-Piece Leopard Chic Beauty Box ($275 value) for $38.50 with ANY $27.50 order

My friend Jeni told me proudly told me yesterday that how she got some amazing $400 worth of Estee Lauder stuff for less than $80 . She emailed me details and i had to share it with my americans readers.



Elizabeth Arden is offering an amazing  Leopard Chic Beauty Box valued  $275.00 worth of products for $38.50 . You can purchase this for only $38.50 with any purchase of $27.50 . You get a leopard jewelry box and 27 items.Ends: September 14, 2011

Thats not it , enter code WILDGIFT at check out and get 8 piece beauty tote.


You can buy this online at www.elizabetharden.com 





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. Wow, this is so amazing, I wish this was available here in Norway. I really want this :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥