Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Haul - August 2011 ( Bobbi Brown , Dior , Accessorize) & Eid Mubarak

My cousin came back from london a week ago. Since we live in different cities we met yesterday when she came to see me and guess what ? She bought me so many ahmazing things that i almost died.


By the grace of God i am very fortunate to have such amazing family who have some really great taste when it comes to buying gifts . She knows i blog and she know exactly what i love. I love you M. 

First some Dior stuff. 

She bought me Diorshow iconic mascara
DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF 25


 Then she knows how i was looking for revlon colorburst lipsticks, sadly thet werent available at the boots she went to so she bought two Revlon colorbusrt lipglosses .

  • Revlon Colorburst Gloss Strawberry &
  • Revlon Colorburst Gloss Papaya 


Next some Bobbi brown skincare and makeup 


First she got me Bobbi brown hydrating gel cream and to go with this she also got Bobbi brown hydrating eye cream .



  • Bobbi Brown Corrector & Concealer Kit Bobbi Brown in Warm natural & Pale yellow
  • Bobbi Brown corrector dark bisque 
  • Bobbi Brown Bronzing powder Golden Light




Last but not least Accessorize Nail Varnish in Pin Up.


Thank You M , you know i love you for this ;)

P:S : I will be leaving to celebrate eid at farmhouse with family today and there wont be any new posts since we don't have internet connection there so i want to  wish Eid Mubarak to all of Muslim community in every part of the world .








If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

10 comments :

  1. Firstly Eid mubarak :)

    Pay my Eid wishes to your family

    Now i am totally "Tun" to see such beautiful goodies... Oh God wat a lovely and SHOCKING surprize :)

    ♥♥♥ Friends are the blessing ♥♥♥

    so now you are having double treat on this eid MashAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BB!! Awesome eid gifts!! MA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh my....You got such a great stuff...would love to see review on DIOR foundation and Bobby brown Concealer Kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul Sara <3 Eid mubarak to you too!!!! All ready for tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh such a nice gift specially Bobbi Brown collection is awesome.

    Eid Mubarik to you too .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,Happy Eid dear Sarah! here in indonesia we usually say:"Happy Eid,please forgive all of my faults":)

    anyway,what a nice cousin that you have:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Great stuff <3 Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eid Mubarik to you tooo:)

    I love everything. It's all drool worthy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eid Mubarak Sarah! :)

    Looks like you got some great gifts. Looking forward to hearing your opinions about the Bb products. x

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥