Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wet n Wild Haul

I was checking out a blog sale few days before eid, and that blog sale had a wet n wild eyeshadow lot for $12+shipping. I thought it was an excellent deal , since ebay is insanely expensive ( e:g 8 pan palette for $8?) .best part was that almost all of them were brand new and sealed. I grabbed those hoping that they will reach me safe and sound. Guess what i got the dayafter eid holidays ?



One thing i liked best about this lot was that it had almost everything i wanted to try , like an 8 pan eyeshadow palettes, some trios & a 6 pan eyeshadow palette.
anyways this is what i got :

  • Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - Petal Pusher (736)
contains eight eyeshadows spread over two columns .The tone of the palette is rather cool, with the first column being purple themed and the second column being more earth-toned.


  • Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Pride
contains six eyeshadows–three matte eyeshadows and three shimmery eye shadows. It a cool-toned palette of white, green/teal, and blue


  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio
The trios i got are as below
  1. I Dream of greenie
  2. I got good jeans
  3. Silent Treatment

Each trio contains three complementary shades in longwearing, blendable colors. Shades are embossed with “eyelid,” “crease,” and “browbone” to provide an easy “how to” guide.


  • I Dream of Greenie:
Frosty light seafoam green shimmer
Satin matte mid-tone green with fine gold sparkle
Satin matte lime green with fine gold sparkle

  • I Got Good Jeans:
Metallic steel gray shimmer
Shimmery navy blue with violet-blue flash
Metallic mustard gold shimmer
  • Silent Treatment:
Frosty light peach shimmer
Dark brown matte with gold sparkle
Taupe shimmer with rose-gold sheen


I cant explain how excited i was when i opened the parcel, my hands were shaking with excitement when I was opening the seals, it came in like ten days and everything was packed so well. Nothing was shattered & broken. The eyeshadows are so soft and prone to shattering if not handled with care. As you can see few my mine got nicked here and there when i wasnt careful . I can not to get my hands on more.

I'll review these palettes in detail& most probably do some EOTD. Let me know if there is any palette you want to see swatches of , although there are millions already :)





If you enjoyed reading this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and FacebookThanks for visiting !

12 comments :

  1. Great haul! I only have one Trio palette, but sure want some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love WnW palettes! Tammy from Not A Rich Girl sent me two, and I love them! They look quite expensive ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gosh what a colors.....Such a superb Color collection addition :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are SO gorgeous. Love all the colors in it. Can't wait to see EOTD :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww lovely palettes <3 Great haul Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know what I just love to read your haul posts...tempting

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look gorgeous but I especially love Silent Treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drooling....drooling...drooling! I esp like Silent Treatment

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. OO i like the Petal Pusher pallete!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, how gorgeous do these look! wow, thank you so much for sharing your haul xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥