Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Shoes & Bags - Fall /Winter 2011 Wishlist


I am an online shopping addict. If i dont make an order in like ten days my body starts Twitching, restless , nervousness , anxious and so many other symptoms . So online shopping makes me browse and look for sites which interest me. My all time favourite site is asos.com . Because they ship internationally & they have clothes for curvy women like me .They also have amazing beauty section . Anyways so i was browsing http://www.zalando.co.uk and i loved few pieces which i wanted to share with you.


Peep Toes - beige by Buffalo



Who doesnt want nude pumps ? I want them so badly but since i have big wide feet and i am 5'8 so this pair attracted me so much, It comes with heel height: 4" which is perfect.




I LOOVed the bag color and how it has snake print. Beautiful




I have a thing for these kind of shoes, I cant find them here so i promised myself as soon as i visit my sis this winters, i will get one like these. Buffalo KID High Heels has red sole which is so cool. So Louboutin .






Winters must have - A black bag . If the bag has purple lining what else a girl want in a bag ? right ?


Awe so cute and girlish ! perfect for winters





Few years ago , brown and pink lawn prints were so IN , and now this bag caught my eyes. Its beautiful , floral and girly



I love red .These pair of shoes looks so comfy and red loos such a wearable color.



Perfect for winter night outs



Every girl needs a sexy black high heels in her colletion. I am attracted to anything sparklicious. I own a silver white high heel with sequins from Charles & kith and i absolutely love it. This one is utterly gorgeous.




This goes perfectly with the above shoes. <3

These are only some of the items i am gonna share with you all. I have like so many more. What is on your fall/winter '11 wishlist??





If you enjoyed reading this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. love the peep toes...is there a place in Pakistan who sell shoes like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "People who are on a budget. DO NOT read this post"
    Oh God Sarah....my mouth is already watery .... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beenish
    i think i saw some year or two ago at charles & keith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaatttaa list.... Ting...:O
    Whenevery i visit Charles & keith, they are always shize shortage... :(

    Maria Clair is also offering such kind of shoes,

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥