Sunday, September 18, 2011

Liz Earle Foot Scrub - Summer Must Have -[ Review ]

Summer is all about mangoes , watermelons, and flip flops for me. Since i usually wear open shoes in summer , it mean taking an extra step to take care of my feet, I mostly use a pumice stone, a rich moisturizer but couple of months ago i was given a chance to test the Liz Earle foot scrub.



This hard-working scrub gently exfoliates hard, rough skin on heels and soles, leaving feet ultra-soft and buffed to perfection.

Naturally active ingredients include natural pumice to remove dead skin cells, softening avocado and wheatgerm oils rich in vitamin E, and the invigorating aromas of peppermint and rosemary essential oils.
Liz Earle foot scrub comes in a long squeezable slim tube . I personally like tube compared to tubs/jars since they allow you to have better control on the amount of the product you want . But ofcourse it has a draw back that once you are near the end it might be little hard to get the product out. 


 First thing first ,I simply love , adore the smell of the Liz Earle foot cream, Its a refreshing blend of  minty - rosemary herbal scent which wakes up senses. I LOVE it. I have used the foot scrub in two different method from last couple of months. First i soaked my feet in a luke warm water with salt in it for 10-15 mins , then i would take a foot file and use it along with the scrub. Finishing with a moisturizer. Second, one i am in hurry i will just use it to my feet right aftr taking a shower/ bath ,since skin is still damp and soft.It will be more effective this way.  I just massage it into damp skin, concentrating on dry areas such as heels, toes and balls of feet.and rinse off.

Liz Earle foot scrub is gentle & effective. Since it has natural pumice in the scrub , you can see little black grains. The pumice particles are gentle enough but they exfoliate skin well, and they dont irritate the feet.It is really moisturizing , i mean you will notice the how soft and creamy it feels when you start washing off the scrub. The texture is thick , so a little goes long way. 
Over all i really like the foot scrub since it leaves my feet smooth and soft.The foot scrub is perfect both in consistency and aroma for me.  

Available at: uk.lizearle.com  for  £10.45 e sample size 15ml £4.60.



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥