Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beauty Uk Salon Professional Nail Polish - Jade [NOTD]


Who doesn't like minty green , jade, Tiffany blue nail polishes. There is reason that these shades are one of the best sellers.  I was looking for such shade for sooo long and finally i indulged and ordered a beauty UK n ail polish haul last month ( Haul post coming up). 

I thought since i posted a green eye look in my previous post , i should follow the trend a post a green nail post. So here we are with Beauty UK salon professional nail polish in Jade




Filled in a generous size bottle, produced to professional nail systems standards to give you those knockout nails.Check out our two brand new, improved formula neons! Say hello to summer.




What can i say ? I love it. I LOVE it. Its a beautiful shade. I only needed 2 coats. Application was a breeze, no streaking, drying time is pretty decent. I am not wearing ay top coat and you can see it has got a beautiful shine.



and then i was feeling bit creative :D I used BeautyUK cracke polish in Goth

You can buy Beauty Uk Salon Professional Nail Polish for £2.99 from beautyukcosmetics.com
They ship worldwide. 

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

6 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥