Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lipstick Haul MAC , Lancome ,Revlon,NYX & More

Last month , i realized i dont have enough lipsticks and went crazy with lipstick shopping .I made 4-5 different orders, some only had lipsticks and some had some interesting other makeup items. But today's post is dedicated to lipsticks only. I will do a nail polish and other items haul post some other day.


 Revlon :

  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Soft Nude
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Lilac
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Peach
  • Revlon super lustrous lipstick Apricot Fantasy (Pearl)
  • Revlon super lustrous lipstick Pink in the afternoon (Creme)
Mac
  • Mac hue ( Glaze)
  • Mac warm me up ( Amplified) 
Nyx 
  • Nyx round lipstick IRIS
  • Nyx round lipstick  Margarita 

L'Oreal 
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Peach Fuzz

Maybelline 
  • Maybelline colorsensational lipstick in totally toffee
Lancome 
  • Lancome COLOR DESIGN Lipstick POODLE SKIRT


Actually i had one more lipstick in shy girl but i dont think i am gona get this ( Pakistan post/lost package blah blah) . I bought one lipstick by Diana of London which i forgot to include. All these lipsticks were purchased by me , sent by a friend from U.S except NYX iris which a swap item from rabeeya :)  I am excited and i cant wait to share my view. I have tried some of the lipsticks , i love the revlon's ones so so much. Mac hue was a but of disappointment but i am sure i can make it work. Since i always mix and match my lip products. But its been only few days since i got these so i am looking forward to enjoy them :)


Have you tried any of the above lipsticks ? Have a lovely weekend bellas .



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

18 comments :

  1. waiting for the swatches now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...you got so many lippies...now i am impatiently withing for the swatches & reviews:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww all these look gorgeous <3 Would love to see the swatches Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. grt picks....i would love to see swatches....

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveeeeee them <333
    http://makeupoholics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing haul !!!awaiting reviews girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow they are all awesome indeed <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wohooo mine latest ones f]were MAC angel and MUFE N39 :D
    have ordered MAC blankety, kinda sexy, lustering and please me :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh there are so many and they are all so awesome. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ahve Revlon Pink in the afternoon and MAC Hue and although the one from Revlon doesn't get much love, it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a mouthwatering haul!!:)

    please support
    rakhshansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is truly awesome. I am excited and I cant wait to share my view. I have tried some of the lipsticks , I love the Revlon's ones so much.
    laser treatment

    ReplyDelete
  13. what to say i praise of this blog, which contains a lot of amazing information as well as the thoughtful writes.

    Discount cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG awesommmme! :). They look yummy.

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥