Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wet 'n' Wild I Dream of Greenie Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio - Review & EOTD


I dream of greenie is part of my recent wet n wild haul. This is the first palette i tried on and it is love at first sight.


Coordinating trio shades takes the guesswork out of creating the perfect eye look. The "how to" palettes are created to highlight, define, and accentuate specific eye colors to create unique looks.




The Wet n Wild trios comes with three eyeshadow, which tell you where to place the colors like eyelid, crease ad highlight. . These are perfect to wear alone or all together. But of course you can mix and match as you wish.

Each palette contains 3 colors designed for easy application for browbone, crease, and eyelid. 

I dream of greenie consists of
  • Frosty light seafoam green shimmer
  • Satin matte mid-tone green with fine gold sparkle
  • Satin matte lime green with fine gold sparkle
The wet n wild trios come in a small palette with a clear plastic lid . It comes with eyeshadow brushes. They arent the best brushes but they come handy if you need to retouch or traveling.


 
I have tried eyeshadows from many brands some are high end, some are drugstore but for $2.99 let me just say that no one does it better than wet n wild .The texture of eyeshadow was so buttery soft and smooth . The pigmentation is insane. You get the color on your eyes with one swipe. But some eyeshadow can be less pigmented than the other. They are dream to blend and they stay on for pretty good hours. They are in no way powdery. They are so soft that you are prone of shattering if they call or if you arent careful.

I love my wet n wild eyeshadows and i can not wait to pick some more.







Availability: Drugstore.comnonpareilboutique.com ,Walgreens , CVS , various drugstoresor where ever Wet n Wild is sold.
Pricing: $2.99

I am thrilled to have these wet n wild trios and i cant wait to create more looks in future. Have you tried any of the trios ? what are you thoughts? which one is your favourite ?



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

14 comments :

  1. super dupter, colors and love ur EOTD,

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one dude..no better way to welcome autumn than painting ur eyes green ..<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another lovely brand...im yet to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Wet n Wild Eye palettes! These greens so look beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool trio. The combinations looks great on your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! I need to get my hands on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! They look so pigmented. Lovely review and as always, amazing eye makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..so pretty and cool colors, I love them on your eyes sara, stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. loveee it .. great work girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very minty. Looks great.
    My latest post:
    http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/2011/09/wonderstruck-by-taylor-swift.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've read/watched some great rave reviews on these eye shadows. They're a steal for such an insane price.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that lime green at the bottom is a true gem. omg! your photos as usual are just out of this world.
    cannot wait for your other palettes. eeeeeeeeeee :) xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥