Friday, June 17, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever




Bath and Body works - Pocket-Sized Sanitizers Fresh Picked Strawberries 

I cant live without hand sanitizers. I have been using the dial ones for years now and when i spotted BBW pocked sized sanitizers at alfatah few months ago, i knew i have found a new addiction.  I picked up  hand sanitizer in Twilight Woods   when i first saw them . I had read rave reviews on twilight woods line . I liked it better than any of my hand sanitizers.

 
Last month when i visited lahore , and alfatah again. I picked up Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel in sweet pea, but to be honest , i didn't like it as much as i wanted to . So i picked up the Bath & Body Works Fresh Picked Strawberries, i sniffed and moment later i was walking out proud ad happy with it in my shopping bag.
This one is my ultimate favorite .! If you like the berry scent you are gonna love this one :) The scent is absolutely delicious, very juicy. You can smell hint of cherries  in it as well.  The strawberry scent also lingers for quite awhile . 
The is great, not at all drying. It dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky or anything
I love the packaging . It is so cute and secure. One time a dial sanitizer opened and ruined my and bag, but the lid is secure with the bbw hand sanitizers.
Spread love, not germs. This pocket-sized bottle contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that, wherever you go, get hands clean and lightly scented with the pure and refreshing scent of ocean drenched flowers inspired by a beautiful world underwater.
  • Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned
  • Kills germs without water

I cant wait to visit alfatah next week and see if there are left . I wish they had Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel in Caribbean Escape.

Bath and body works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel costs rs 230/-  at Alfatah Lahore 


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

3 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥