Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Face loves - Neutrogena

I have strange skin which is both dry and oily and it is sensitive some times. I have used / tried so many moisturizers and face washes which seem to work for couple of days and then start giving me tiny bumps,redness ,breakouts and sometime swallows up my face.Same goes if i use wrong type of makeup.  

I think i have found my HG cleanser & Moisturizer . 

Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

It’s pink and OMG it smells so so  good, what more i could ask for ?? This is my third bottle and i absolutely love this cleanser. I absolutely love the smell and its one of the major reason for keep buying it too other than that it works amazing for my skin. Its delicious and totally wakes me up when i use it in the morning . I have a thing for face washes with salicylic acid. It containa 2% salicylic acid which is supposed to be one of very few ingredients proven to remove acne without harming the skin. It doesnt dry out my skin and myskin doesnt feel tight . I also prefer cleanser which lathers, for some odd reason i think they work better . It lathers great . Last month when i was in lahore and i forgot to bring this with my , my skin got irritated with some face primer i was using , i went to alfatah and immediatly bought this . It cleared up really quick and less break have been out since i started using it .
I love love this stuff . I cant wait to try other Neutrogena Grape fruit line because i love the smell. 
The Neutrogena Grape fruit line contains :

  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser
  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
  • Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit 

 

  • Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • MicroClear®
  • Salicylic Acid 
The #1 dermatologist recommended acne-fighting cleanser-Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash now comes with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit! With maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne medicine boosted by MicroClear® technology, Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash powerfully treats and helps prevent breakouts—even blackheads. This unique formula contains 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract plus vitamin C. It eliminates oil and dirt, and rinses clean without over-drying 


Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15

I have been using this for almost a month now . First let me tell yo something about my facial skin. My skin falls in to combination skin catogary. Its oily from T zone and dry at cheeks area. So it needs hydration but doesn't need too much of moisturizer . I am so happy with the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer, as it gives me enough moisture without being oily. I doesnt make me look greasy and on applying it absorbs quicky . I usually dont prefer moisturizer with sunscreen but it has spf 15 which is great for these summer days. It lasts long , so i don't feel urge of reapplying . It comes with a pumps which works great ,  I love the pump and the fact that it locks.so its perect when i travel.

  • Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15 combines 12-hour moisturization with effective sun protection.

This non-greasy, dermatologist-recommended lotion keeps skin moisturized for 12 hours. PABA-free SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent premature signs of aging caused by the sun's damaging UVA and UVB rays. Its sheer formula absorbs quickly into skin and contains no drying alcohol. Skin is left feeling softer and smoother.




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

9 comments :

  1. i want to try the grapefruit face wash after i finish mine! ^_^ thank you for the post. i love grapefruit and have always wondered if this was good. i just keep forgetting to look at reviews online once i get home. haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The oil free moisture looks great to me. I am going to try it. thanks for sharing Sarah :) Great post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Neutrogena products are excellent and underrated. I love their sunscreens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using this face wash for like ages now.Thanks for the review:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that oil-free moisturizer! I use the sensitive skin version, but it's the one kind of moisturizer that doesn't break me out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The grape fruit face wash looks so beautiful. Now I want to buy it because of the color

    ReplyDelete
  7. their products are definitely good :) I am loving some of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. Unfortunately the oil-free acne wash didn't agree with my skin.. =\ Oh wells. Hehe. Great blog. New follower. Hope you follow back.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. you should try the neutrogena scrub too sarah. it's so soft, almost like sponge. no gritty bits at all and very, very affordable.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥