Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sleek Makeup Original I-Divine Palette - [Smokey EOTD]

The look i tried is the beautiful bright teal//blue eye that's smoked out lightly on the outer v.





I am practicing my eye makeup and esp blending skills since i got my sleek makeup palettes because they are dream to work with. Today i did is really colorful look with my Sleek Makeup Curacao I-Divine Palette   .
Previously i did few looks with sleek makeup palettes which can check [Here] , [Here ] [Here] [Here] and Check out the latest one using soon to be launched Curacao I-Divine Palette  [Here]

Yes you only get to see one eye :)
 








Products used in this look are

Eyes :

  •  Illamasqua Cream Pigmen in Bedaubas base ( It creases badly)
  • Sleek Makeup Original I-Divine Palette(First row - the second blue from the right , applied on the lid and lower lashline (smudged ), the beautiful slate grey- green the 3rd from left applied on outer V, and blended it in the crease with the blue , Black (first from left) used to  contour , the cream shade , first in the second row from left used to highlight brow bone.). Took the slate grey- green the 3rd from left applied on lowelashline
  • Vasanti moon dust shimmer powder inner corner ( Love using this on inner corner)
  • I lined with Maybelline eye studio lasting gel eyeliner also used on waterline
  • Sleek MakeUP Luminaire Highlighting Concealer #2 [Review Here]
  • Eldora fake eyelashes






This is my try on smokey eye makeup using Sleek Makeup Original I-Divine Palette . I seriously have been enjoying using all my sleek makeup palettes, so far i own 5 of them . If you are a beginner and want a palette , which has pigmented buttery eyeshadow and which blend effortlessly , i will highly  recommend Sleek Makeup I-Divine Palettes. They are worth more than the price you pay.

I really hope you guys like it :)



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. Wow! So pretty! Love the colors and the blending. I want a sleek palette too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning with your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Now I am waiting for my sleek monaco too :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥