Sunday, June 19, 2011

OPI Glitzerland - NOTD

Hi everyone, how was sunday for you?  I woke early just because i couldnt wait to paint my nail with the OPi nail polishes i got yesterday.
Glitzerland was part of OPI’s Fall 2010 collection OPI Swiss collection.
Glitzerland  is the most flattering gold nail polish i have tried so far.  Its no doubt foil finish gold metallic.I needed 3 coats to get it opaque.Its a beautiful gold shade with champagne-ish touch to it .





The formula is great . It dries quickly , otherwise its unlikely for me to have perfect application as i am impatient and usually i mess up my mani before its dries. The brush is wonderful. One coat was enough to cover my whole nail.







I love it , i love the way it complements my skin tone. o you own/like this polish? Let me know!





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

8 comments :

  1. It really looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving the metal shades this season - gold, silver, platinum, copper etc. Looks nice on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful on your nails, love it :)

    Love Christine ♥

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. me love :D

    http://sugarluck-allabouttheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look real amazing Sarah! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's super super gorgeous! The gold is quite similar to my absolute favorite Mac Impeccably Rich Big Bounce I reviewed recently

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥