Friday, April 22, 2011

Vasanti Wonders of the World Under Eye & Blemish Concealer -Review , Swatch & Photos

I love the magical powers of a under eye concealers. If you are lucky enough to have a good concealer then they magically disappear Whether you've got bags under your eyes from lack of sleep or they're genetic.
If you are looking for an affordable, creamy , good coverage concealer then read on !! 




What it is :
The formulas you need to correct, cover and prime all in one wonder compact. Camouflage dark circles and imperfections with this unique 2 shade system. One side is used to counteract and cover dark under eye circles, the other side hides blemishes and imperfections and acts as an eye primer holding eyeshadow in place all day. Another Vasanti multi-tasking superstar!

Price :$17.00


I am pretty happy with my mac prolong wear concealer [Review] but i i am using it to cover , conceal my blemishes instead of using it for under eyes concealer . So i needed something for under my eyes. I have tried the artdeco camouflage [Review] but i was finding it kind of hard to blend. I needed something new then came the Vasanti Wonders of the World Under Eye & Blemish Concealer
 
Comes in two shades

  • Y2 - Wonders of the World Under Eye & Blemish Concealer(fair to medium skintones )
  • O2 - Wonders of the World Under Eye & Blemish Concealer medium to deep skintones) 
I have  Vasanti Wonders of the World Under Eye & Blemish Concealer in shade 02 , which has two shades , orange & beige.
Each Vasanti Under Eye & Blemish Concealer comes with two shades. One side is used to counteract and cover dark under eye circles while the other side can be used as a blemish or discoloration.Its pretty much like having Bobbi brown corrector and concealer in one compact in my opinion. 
The website suggests that
colour correcting orange shade counteracts any discolouration around the eye area on medium to deep skintones 
Medium beige shade primes the eyes and cover any other imperfections on your face 
What i love about it is that It’s extremely pigmented and it blends really easily creating a matte finish under my eyes. The orange looks "very" orange but when blends in properly it gives good coverage and it blends easily.
I will be honest When i first touched the concealers i was expecting it to dry out on me but surprisingly they didn't. I use my fingers to apply them but it totally depends upon you , you use a concealer brush. I dab the concealer under the outline of my eye on top of the bags. I start with several dots of concealer underneath my eyes ,then i blend it until its completely covered. I have fine lines under my eyes, and it doesnt accentuate them which i look for in a concealer.
The formula of the both shades is extremely dense, unlike the mac pro long wear which is more of liquidy texture. They staying power is excellent , i live in a hot desert-ish city and it lasted on me good few hours with out any cake up or crease underneath my eyes after hours of wear.
The packaging was pretty good. It looks and feel high quality. The compact is sturdy and size just perfect to throw in your makeup or travel bag

Overall i think its worth picking up , its a brilliant concealer, totally worth the money and the packaging is adorable.

Available in select Shoppers Drug Mart & Rexall Pharma Plus locations, online at www.amazon.com & www.vasanticosmetics.com.

About Vasanti Cosmetics:

Made in Canada, and founded by three Canadian women, Monal Patel, Priti Patel and Pinki Gosal,Vasanti recognizes that women have different needs when it comes to their makeup and have embraced an attitude of inclusivity in developing light-weight, easy-to-use products for all women. From highly pigmented shades to sheer washes of colour, from porcelain foundation to rich warm hues, our colours and formulas beautifully suit all skin types and  tones. Vasanti Cosmetics aims to encourage women to celebrate and enhance their natural beauty.


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

1 comment :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥