Saturday, April 23, 2011

Beauty UK lipstick in Passion - Review , Photos & Swatch

I was craving for a hot fuchsia pink lipstick other day. Then i read on some online article that what lipstick says about a woman 
"If the pink-rose turn into a sweet-sour raspberry, then, we are talking about energetic and adventurous women. This shade will attract the men who love and cherish women."
I think my nude/neutral lipsticks days are over.
 


Beauty UK lipstick in Passion

Our brand new collection of lipsticks in a matte or gloss finish and a wide range of statement shades to tempt you away from a predictable palette.
Choose Matte for a nourishing, long lasting pop of colour or Gloss for a luxuriously moist formulation for that wet look with a strongly pigmented shine. All formulated with a fresh and tasty hint of mint flavour.




I love wearing bright lips .Infact i wear pink lipsticks all year but I think this specific beauty UK lipstick shade is extra appropriate for spring / summer. 
Beauty Uk lipstick in Passion is is a semi-matte shocking bright, raspberry pink .


The beauty UK lipstick in passion is very indeed very pigmented and has a slight sheen.  I only needed two coats to get it opaque on my lips. I am not a fan of sheer lipsticks and let me tell you , it isnt sheer at all .  The colour is long lasting and when it fades away after 2-3 hours , it leaves a hot pink colour lip stain. It is moisturizing , but it is semi matt so i will suggest to exfoliate lips before you apply it .
I personally love the way it looks on my lips,but you can always add a gloss over it to make it more moisturizing and glossier . The texture is so creamy and glides on well. I am sucker for minty ,plumping lipglosses. I personally feel that they refresh the whole mood and imagine my surprise when i first opened the lipstick , i was so excited to notice my favorite minty smell. If you arent a fan of plumping effect dont worry its not plumping lipsticks , its only formulated with a fresh and tasty hint of mint flavour.

I took almot 100 pictures because Beauty UK lipstick in Passion is one of those shades which are nearly impossible to capture on camera.







The beauty Uk lipstick comes in a black round tube that has a color insert on the bottom of the tube , which i personally find very convenient . This way it's easier to know which one to pick because the color is in the bottom of the tube. The packaging looked very familiar to me , i dug into my lipstick stash and look what i found 




Over all , I love love love this shade, its so perfect for summer, it has an amazing formula and for the Price: £3.49 , i have an excuse to pick another one.

You can buy beauty Uk Products from beautyukcosmetics.com  (If you live in a land far, far away, don’t worry, you can still make your statement with beautyuk*. It does cost slightly more as the carrier pigeons need more food for long journeys.)  


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. WOW, the color suits you good :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..pretty shade Sara..this shade suit you well..your lips are looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww such a pretty color! And it's so glossy, I really like that! ;) x

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥