Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dark smoke with a hint of purple [NOTD]




A creamy shade which i would describe as dark smoke with a hint of purple. It has no shimmer or glitter. I love the formula, its thick and applies like a dream. It is very pigmented  you only need one coat but it can be streaky so i went with three coats in the below pictures.









I doubt if its original Avon nail polishes as most of the other shades had the same name sticker as this one. I love this shade so so much



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. WOW! this is a gorgeous shade !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two nail colors by this Avon too and yes they have the same name shades...:D bt they arent bad :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥