Friday, October 8, 2010

Two Beauty Boggers,one Italian & one Indian - Shout Out



I present you Two Beauty Bloggers today ,one is Italian & one is Indian 


Read on for details









 Fiamma alias Olivia from Confession of a Makeupholic blog , shares that her my blog is about "beauty with a brain". 
 She posts wonderful , FOTS, and really help ful review :)

 http://confessionsofamakeaholic.blogspot.com/

 and then we have

"An Indian beauty blog, Beauy And The Blog is a place where you can find me sharing my love and obsession with beauty trinkets.With lots of makeup reviews, beauty advice and posts the blog will satisfy all your beauty whimsical needs to the tee."  


http://beauty-n-d-blog.blogspot.com

 So what are you waiting for? head over to these lovely blogs and show some LOVE!!


If you are a new Pakistani or international beauty blogger and want me to promote your blog like this please shoot me an email
with the subject : 'shout out "
sarah@glossicious.com

I will be doing shout outs on weekly bases ,stay tuned to some nice new blogs next week





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. This is a nice feature girl...I like it

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah!! ;) The girl from the second blog has chosen the same blog template as me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a ton Sarah for the lovely shout out :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥