Saturday, October 9, 2010

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Mini Rollerball Coffret


Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Mini Rollerball Coffret
In this collectable line of fragrances, the edgy-cute, super-stylish girls of Tokyo's famous Harajuku shopping district inspired these floral fragrances. The limited-edition Wicked Style collection features deliciously fun scents that take cues from the extreme Japanese fashion that Gwen Stefani helped make popular in America.
This set contains five 0.06 oz eau de toilette Roll-On collectible eau de toilette sprays:
- Love: Fruity Floral
- Lil' Angel: Sparkling Floral
- Music: Woody Floral
- Baby: Vanilla Floral
- G: Fruity Floral
 Available at : sephora.com

"Now the best part, it only costs $15"
 I am quite tempted to get these,though i have Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties G. So i am still double minded.


 any Harajuku lovers Fan out there??





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. They look adorable..Well..sorry if I sound dumb. But what is this Harajuku all about? Is it just the place or is there something more to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harajuku Lovers!!! I own like 5-6 of their purses, the one oz. big sized Music perfume, and all 5 of the solid perfumes. I wanna get this but I have a BUNCH of the perfume already to finish. Plus a deluxe sample of all 5 fragrances (minus Lil Angel) that I got for free from Seventeen Magazine.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥